CommunicAsia is an information and communications technology (ICT) exhibition and conference held in Singapore. The annual event has taken place since 1979 and is usually held in June. The show customarily runs concurrently with the BroadcastAsia and EnterpriseIT exhibitions and conferences, all of which are operated by Singapore Exhibition Services.
Inspired by the radical changes in the ICT industry, the refreshed CommunicAsia continues to be Asia’s most established and relevant event for industry professionals in the telecommunications sector. It brings together thought-leaders, decision makers, influencers throughout the ecosystem to network, explore new technologies, share ideas and create valuable opportunities for all.
The event will showcase latest technologies and innovations on
1. 5G / SDN / NFV / Small Cells
2. Broadband & Infrastructure
3. FTTX / Photonics / Fibre Communications
5. Connect Everywhere
Gather at THE platform where technology, ideas and business converge at CommunicAsia2018, a part of ConnecTechAsia. Attendees at CommunicAsia will be given the rare opportunity to connect with IT and marketing enterprise users as well as broadcast and media professionals.
- Carrier/ Network Operators/ Telecommunications
- Content Providers
- Distributors/ Resellers
- E-Business Solutions Provider Communications/IT Consultancies
- Internet/ Value Added Service Providers
- IT/ Software Developers
- Manufacturers of Communications/ Computer Equipment
- PTT/ Communications Authorities
- Satellite/ Broadcast/ Cable
- System Integrators
Expect to be inspired at the all-new CommunicAsia2018! If you are a leader, change-maker, disruptor in ICT or just passionate about your role in the telecommunications industry, Register now and join from 26-28 June 2018 in Marina Bay Sands Singapore.