What is the difference between web design and web development? There is some confusion about differences between design and development. What is the difference and what about the similarity? The role of each is completely different from the other. Let’s discuss differences between web design and web developer.
1. Web Design
Web design transforms an idea or a visually appealing design and uses layout to build experience the whole website. Web design must build the whole library of strategic techniques for themselves. You can focus point and the purpose that the website will offer. Web designers move to wireframes, mock-ups, and to the final design. Professional web designers build the whole website in design components, with a pixel perfect layout of all the web pages, icons, typography and other.
2. There Are Main Roles Of A Web Designer :
- Using software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or sketch to build design of a website.
- Have skills in graphic and logo design
- Have to feel for user experience
- Web designers need to keep themselves up to date with the trends.
- Web design must keep in mind the branding of the website.
3. Web Development
4. There Are Main Roles Of A Web Developer :
- Building the actual interface through which a user interacts with the website.
- Back End developer creates the website using programming languages such as PHP and MuSQL.
- Front-end and back-end developers can use the same development environment or IDEs
- Web developers using versioning tools to keep a history of the previous builds.
Web design and web developer diffrence netween roles of web developers and web designer.
That was an explanation about the difference between web design and web development and if you know information about Software Engineering, Problem Solving, Tutorial, you can visit at www.41studio.com/blog for more article.